CONCURSO: TRIVIAL INTERCULTURAL
Participa en nuestro concurso: TRIVIAL INTERCULTURAL
Escribe tus respuestas numeradas en un folio encabezado con tu nombre y curso y deposítalo en la caja que encontrarás en Conserjería.
El nombre del ganador o ganadora se publicará tras la Semana Blanca
Art and Literature:
1. Who lived at 221B, Baker Street, London?
2. What nationality was Chopin?
3. Who cut off Van Gogh's ear?
4. Who wrote Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
5. Who wrote the Ugly Duckling?
Ciencias y Naturaleza /Science and Nature:
6. How many legs has a spider got
7. What are the three primary colours?
8. What type of elephant has got the biggest ears?
9. Who invented the electric light bulb?
10. Who invented the telephone?
Geografía / Geography:
11. Which river goes through London?
12. What is 15 metres high, 8 metres wide and 240 kilometers long?
13. What's the highest mountain in the world?
14. What's the capital of Kenya?
15. Which is the largest ocean?
Deporte y Tiempo libre / Sports and Leisure:
16. What's the highest score in a gymnastics exercise?
17. How many players are there in a basketball team?
18. What are the five colours of the Olympic rings?
19. How many dots are there on two dice?
20. What money do they use in Japan?
Entretenimiento / Entertainment:
21. In which city is Hollywood?
22. Who sings the song “This is how we do”?
23. Where was Adele born?
24. Name three of The Beatles
25. How many Oscars did Alfred Hitchcock win?
Historia / History:
26. Who was the first man in space?
27. Where did the first atomic bomb explode for the first time in Japan?
28. Who said, "Vini, vidi, vici"?
29. What year did Christopher Columbus go to America?
30. What country gave Florida to the USA in 1891?
V Jornadas por la Diversidad Cultural y Funcional
Del 15 al 19 de febrero de 2016